Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Should you include alcohol in your prep???


What’s up everyone... I got a question for you?? So weigh in and give me your take on it. 
Should you include alcohol in your prep??? 
I personally have a few bottles of hard alcohol (vodka, tequila, rum, whiskey) and wine. I know if you are in a SHTF event, you have to be alert and ready to rock at anytime. And of course alcohol will not be in the bug out food supply. But I have added it to my prep for 3 reasons.
1- There might be some down time to relax and take the edge off.
2- There might be sometimes when you just need a drink to calm down or obtain liquid courage.
3- There might come that time where things don't look good and you are pretty much screwed. So if this is the case. I am going to party until the end :)
What are all of your thoughts?
Have a gun in your sights?  Try GunBroker.com Quake Kare: Emergency Survival Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment